Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Summer in December

Christmas cards have arrived, letter is just about ready to print, envelopes are addressed - see told y'all that they'd be in the mail by Friday!!

Yesterday we were reliving summer with our 78 degree weather!! (Can you believe it? In December?? Record temperature) Today was a little cooler (high 60s) and then back into the 70s tomorrow - YEAH!!!

To all that have visited and emailed me - thank you for your words of encouragement.

Tonight we're off to Tasha's Christmas Band Concert - too bad I wasn't doing this at her last concert - she had a solo and I could have shared that with you. No solos tonight (much to her delight!) but it should be fun. I promise to remember the camera - it's going in my purse right now! - and i'll post tomorrow.

Until then....

No comments: